Puget Sound Safety – Motorcycle Education Program (PSS-MEP) comprises training for beginning through seasoned riders. PSS-MEP courses have built in designed innovative solutions to closed parking lot motorcycle training that has plague the industry for years. Three curricula; Learn to Ride, Returning Rider, and Street Skills are the backbone of PSS-MEP and are approved license waiver courses in the State of Washington. If your interested in increasing your student throughput while decreasing overall training cost with motorcycle training programs that exceed the National Standards for Motorcycle Training, then send us some mail or give us call where ready to assist you in meeting your training needs.
- No paint required
- Increase class sizes
- Increase wheels in motion
- Stresses rider responsibility
- Decrease in student and instructor stress
- Based on true adult learning techniques, including experiential attachment
- Over 10 years of research data drive PSS-MEP
- Decrease in student dismissals while increasing the success rate of lady riders.